Monday, February 6, 2012

News!

I've finally became a beachbody coach for few reasons.   1. I just love Beachbody products ever since I bought Brazil Butt Lift.  At first, I was very skeptical at their stuff. It did show results after I used the workout program for four weeks before I headed to Jamaica last May.  I would use it again before any beach vacation or summers! 2. I  love helping other people. Money is not my motivation. It's all about being healthy.  As I have a degree in counseling, it's just a nature to me to help others.  3. Fitness has been my longtime hobby; tt has helped me in many ways.  4. I got hooked to Beachbody's Shakeology. (Chocolate!!!!)  I've tried other protein powders but they all didn't taste as great as Shakeology! (Honest!)

I am into week 4 of TurboFire now.  I love it so far! HIITs (High Intensity Interval Training)  are my favorite now because they are short!  You don't have to spend hours working out to burn more calories. I think HIITs are great for any busy schedules.

I will update my results from Turbofire as I go. (it's a 90 day program) 

www.teambeachbody.com/mintfreak
www.shakeology.com/mintfreak



No comments:

Post a Comment