Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Derrière Diet

I know I may seem a bit obsessive on butt. I just think butt is an indication of your health. They are also tough to shape as you age especially women.  Butts go south and flat like a pancake because most of us sit down in a long period of time.  As I saw "Butt-Blasting Plan" on the information summary of Dr. Oz's show, I had to record it! (I have no patience for commericals) This show had a lot of good information. Luckily, most of it are already on his website. I plan to make his no-bake brownies but add my one scoop of Chocolate Shakeology (to put more nutrients in it!) in it too! Here's the recipe: No Bake Butt Blasting Brownie Recipe
His website has other great recipes too.

Dr. Oz also has 7 day workout plan.  This fitness program from Beachbody would be a GREAT addition! I've used it twice already and will use it again.  Even Victoria's Secret Angels use this workout too!

No comments:

Post a Comment