Monday, April 16, 2012

TurboFIre Results

I have completed 90 days of Turbofire! Time does fly because it really does not feel like I've been using it this long! I am not finished with this program as I just starttd the advanced part of Turbofire.  Even though I only lost few pounds, it did BREAK the plateau I was stuck in! So I'm happy with a few pounds along with some lost inches! I am more fit and stronger now. When I first started using Turbofire, I had to hit pause on the DVD player several times during the first 2 weeks to take a few breaks. I did not have a great endurance. I  also had to learn Chalene's superfast moves and memorize the choreography moves. After a month, the moves became much easier to follow and I was able to do every move rather than constantly falling behind the trainer's moves.  Doing 2nd round of TF probably will give better results than 1st round because you are stronger and you'll know all the moves! I don't hit "pause" on the dvd player anymore as I can get through all of the workouts now. The workouts are more enjoyable and fun!  Here's my stats.
My height is 5' 7"
BEFORE

Feb 2012
Weight-155

BEFORE

Chest-37
Waist-29
Hip-42
Left Thigh=24 1/2
Right Thigh-24 1/2
Left Arm-12
Right Arm 12


AFTER
April 2012
Weight-151
Chest-35
Waist-29
Hip-40
Left Thigh-23
Right Thigh-23
Left Arm-12

AFTER

Right Arm-12

I'm thrilled I can pull size 10 pants/shorts down without unzipping them! I went from size 10 to size 8.  :-) No wonder as I've lost two inches off my hips! My arms haven't changed at all. I never used sculpting gloves during those workouts.  Maybe I should have! My hubby says they're toned though!

No comments:

Post a Comment