Thursday, April 12, 2012

Habits


I saw this book being featured on Anderson Cooper show. I don't watch it often but if I see a topic that looks interesting, I record it.  I intend to buy this book! Habits are powerful.  One of my bad habits before I lost weight, was snacking during my favorite TV shows. I still do once in a while but I replace junk food to a healthy snack. I walk on the treadmill too so I can be distracted from snacking.  That helped me break the habit.  The author in the show stated that people who exercise on a daily basis had lower credit  card debt! One of reasons is a better self image leading to less shopping binges. We know exercise offers so many benefits so it's nice to add one more thing to the list! I will be back about this book again after I finish reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment