Tuesday, April 24, 2012

castaway getaway


Beach vacation has been on our minds for a time being until we finally reach to Bahamas! We booked a Castaway Getaway trip from Sandals Emerald Bay and we are so excited! A boat will take us to island where there are NO human beings! The agency will leave us a phone in case of any emergencies so we won't truly be castaways unless someone forgets to pick us up! At least we will get a working phone in case that happens. This will be perfect for snorkeling as the sea creatures aren't scared away from the usual noise at the hotel.  Being on an isolated island with my loved one means I get to cross that off my bucket list. :-)  With beach being on my mind, I still have been working out hard as I can and watching what i eat too! I've been mixing Tubrofire, running, and Brazil Butt Lift into my workout routine. I still drink Shakeology on a daily basis. Even after a beach vacation, I will still keep on working out just to be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment