Monday, April 9, 2012

Kale News

There's a funny story about kale! I saw a recipe for Kale chips in my Hungry Girl's cookbook several years ago. I could not find Kale in the grocery stores so I gave up. I tried again to search for Kale when we moved to another state. None.  Of course, I was disappointed.  Last Friday, someone and I happaned to talk about the healthy benefits of eating Kale, I told her that I couldn't ever find Kale. She said she usually bought them at Publix and that is where I shop too. She told me to look for it in a BAG. I had been looking for Kale in those fresh, leafy lettuce area.  Not bagged salad section! So I decided to look for Kale again in the bagged section yesterday and FOUND a bag of Kale.  Thanks to her, I would never thought of that.  So you can tell that I'm thrilled to make Kale chips today!!!  I got the recipe from my favorite healthy eating blog. The blogger rocks with her recipes. Here's the recipe if you are interested. Kale Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment