Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fitness Milestone

As I hopped on my treadmill to watch one of my favorite TV shows, I realized that I have been using my treadmill for YEARS. I think Its been about 7 years? I remember when I used the treadmill for the first time, I was HUFFING and PUFFING using one of its easiest programs.  I used this same program today while watching TV. (I did Core 20 for Turbofire but I wanted to do some walking while watching TV!)  I realized that I have been working out for  SEVEN YEARS. WOW! That definitely has kept most of my weight off. Without careful eating and exercising, I'm pretty sure I will be back to the old weight. I used to sweat like crazy using some of the programs on the treadmill. Now I can breeze through them. Thanks to Turbofire, it challenges me for now.  I'm actually using the advanced part of Turbofire! I never thought I would reach to that level! Anyway, my health bill from my annual physical check ups always has been healthy. My cholesterol is very low. (100)  I remember a doctor telling me I needed to exercise and eat better because my cholesterol was too high and I was only in college!  Anyway, this thought made me think that I should appreciate that Im stronger now. I'm still hard on myself to lose 5 more lbs or etc. This drives my husband nuts because he thinks I look great now and don't need to lose any more weight. What happens if we do reach our goal weight? Do we stay happy? I only stayed at my goal weight for a short time.  We shall see what happens! For now, I'm happy where I am right now.  Fit and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment