Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do You Love Exercise?

Do I love to work out?  Actually, no. I love the RESULTS. I feel great by treating my body well plus that natural high from endorphins.  I like the results of pants and jeans fitting better. I love being able to eat more. I refuse to eat like a bird. (I'm a foodie!) So many people find all kinds of excuses not to exercise. This is understandable as everyone feels like they do not have much free time. You can make time for your body. It's almost too late when people realize they should have exercised and ate healthy to avoid high health bills. See, we all brush our teeth in order to keep our teeth and gums healthy. We go for the RESULT by having able to keep our teeth. What happens if you don't brush your teeth? Lose teeth. Same goes to not working out. You can lose yourself to illnesses. Your choice.
Workout Programs   

No comments:

Post a Comment