Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Part 2 (Dinner at Bahamas)


I tried to post one more video clip about  Drunken Duck Pub where my hubby and I liked to hang out often but it didn't work out.  This place had a lot of different beer and any kind of drinks you wanted along with pub food. (British fare such as fish and chips) I ordered shrimp curry dish and it was delish! Got to sample the couch fritters too. Not too bad! Our most favorite restaurant for dinner was II Cleo.  I had grilled lobster and it was out of the world! My hubby had steak and liked it a lot too. We loved their concept of dessert bar.  You order what you want and a chef cooks it front of you! You get coffee along with your dessert too.  My hubby said this was one of the best dessert he has eaten. See how small the portion is. No worries about gaining too much weight.  LOL


Tried to fix this but it stays this way here. (fine in my file) Italian cake


More coming next! (non food! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment