Thursday, May 24, 2012

FOOD in Bahamas/Sandals resort

Since Sandals resorts are all inclusive meaning you go to different restaurants and you leave without paying a bill! The portions are usually small which were perfect for me. I never felt hungry. The portions should be like that in America!
Cafe de Paris
My video is about Cafe de Paris. We went there DAILY to get a specialty coffee or desserts. (they are small sized)  I miss that place already! It's  like a mini Starbucks cafe.
For breakfast, we went to Bahama Bay for buffet. For a couple of mornings, we went to II Cleo. Their breakfast rocked. Here's a picture of one of my meals. Egg White Omelet with spinach and asparagus and an oatmeal in a CUTE mini mug! For lunch, there were three choices-pizza (delivered to the pool or the beach!) buffet (it was OK), and Barefoot by the Sea. Barefoot by the Sea was our favorite lunch spot.  You can dig your feet into the sand. I ordered grouper sliders and I laughed when I saw them. They were so cute! Small but I felt full and could not finish all of them afterwards! This blog is getting long so I will save dinner for next blog.  To Be Continued!
L
 

Barefoot by the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment