Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodbye Drinks


This video was almost a YEAR ago in Jamaica! I found this on my iphone as I was cleaning it up for our next beach trip. Yikes. In this video, I was drinking our favorite drink named Dirty Banana.  That was our usual "breakfast" drink.  Yes, the bars open EARLY in the mornings!!! This was like a spiked smoothie.  LOL  I don't know how to caption the video. I said that it was our last day and we drank this dirty banana drink daily. On our last day, we grabbed the drinks in the MORNING  before we went home. We don't know if we would be back and have this drink again.

On our honeymoon at Sandals in St. Lucia, I was hooked to this frozen drink named Nutty Colada. I was afraid I'll never find this drink again so I had the drink at 10am in the morning on the day we left!  AND I haven't had this drink ever since.  No one knows how to make this drink. 

Last Day on our Honeymoon (ten years ago!)
I am HOPING Sandals Emerald Bay will make those dirty banana AND nutty colada drinks. We also hope to find another signature drinks there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment