Monday, July 12, 2010

Life's Full of Peaches

Peaches are everywhere here! Ever since we relocated to Georgia, I see the word of "peach" everywhere. "Peachtree Street" "Peachtree City" "Georgia peaches" You get my drift. Jeremy and I got excited when we saw, "Po Folks" restaurant. I had fond memories of eating there as a kid with my family. I ordered chicken livers often back then. To my amazement, I saw chicken livers on the menu! I ordered them and I did not like them very much. I guess our taste buds do change as we get older. Jeremy suggested me to try their Georgia peach muffin. (You had a choice of a peach muffin, cornbread or a roll) It was so good! They even offer a peach iced tea as well.

I love peaches so no complaints here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have fond memories of Po Folks while growing up...we'd often meet my grandparents at Po Folks in Hoover.....til it went out of business but there's one open in Alabaster, near my parents. Haven't been there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in New York, life is full of apples! How do you like living in Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete