Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thoughts on GONE GIRL book

I finished reading Gone Girl and you MUST go BUY it immediately!!  This is one of the best books I ever read since Hunger Games.  Other books I have read were great but not AWESOME like this one! If you lived in 80's, you will like this even better.   I do not usually like to read crime mystery novels.  My mother is a crime fanatic that she watches all kinds of crime shows such as CSI and Law and  Order, you name it.But its really not a mystery.  This book also reminded me a lot of Scott Peterson case. (if  you don't know who Scott Peterson is, google it up)  It's scary how media can really influence the way we think. I rarely ever believe 100 percent what Media says.  I've seen some true stories actually twisted into something else by the media myself. GO BUY THIS BOOK!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment